– The main responsibility of the real estate sales manager is to manage and motivate his/hers Property Consultants ( PCs ) to close sales to reach company revenue targets
– Be a hands-on sales manager with Results Focused mentality
– Develop effective training programs that teach Property Consultants how to acquire customers, build their Prospect Data Base, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
– Schedule and conduct positive and constructive weekly sales meetings
– Supervise and monitor the PCs’ daily activities
– Conduct 1-2-1 meetings and coaching sessions as required
– Performance review of Property Consultants and conduct appraisals
– Organise and provide trainings.
– Perform some Marketing roles, which may include planning, budgeting and co-ordinating initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the Sales Team
– Attend real estate exhibitions and seminars in order to be across the latest in the real estate market development
– Prepare, execute agreed sales plans to achieve sales target
– Manage, motivate and be responsible for sales team to increase overall sales efficiency to meet company’s sales expectations
– Create a team atmosphere fostering success through performance improvement.
– Provide sales team with the necessary technic expertise to enable them to reach their sales target
– Promote knowledge exchange, best practices, and creative thinking within the sales team.
– Analyse business and economic trends in Cambodia in relation to real estate and property market
– Use any kind of systems to record sales figures and data analysis
– Do forward planning
– Offer assistance to PCs to close deals by accompany them at their sales presentations
– Provide monthly Sales Forecasting
– Deliver SALES TARGET assigned by the management/shareholders
– Manage, motivate, train, develop and coach sales team
– Evaluate and identify sales performance of the team and explore opportunity to maximise business outcome.
– Observe the major real estate competitor’s activities, consolidate and submit report to the shareholders
– Attend and manage ( if necessary ) real estate networking events
– Attend corporate and management trainings
– Constantly analyse the movements in real estate market in Cambodia
– Approve all contracts and related forms signed by the PCs
– Manage your sales team ethically and fairly with absolute professionalism.
– Resolve fairly any disputes among PCs
– Relationship Building/PR with Century21 Cambodia Franchise Offices to maximise Collaboration and Support
– Relationship Building and PR with other Real Estate Companies in Cambodia for Collaboration
– Minimum University degree
– 1-3 years experience in Sales Management
– Computer Literate (Ms. Word, Advance Excel, Internet and Email)
– Good English (writing and speaking)
– Flexible, honest and hard‐working person
– Working and support the Sales Team – Team Leader
– Willing to learn the new thing and good at dealing/facing challenges
– Good interpersonal skill and communication
– Positive Mental Attitude
– Leadership Attitude
– Relationship Builder